24th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2020) - Call for papers
24th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2020)
Santiago de Compostela, June 8-12 2020
CALL FOR PAPERS
The biennial European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI) is Europe's premier venue for presenting scientific results in AI. Under the general theme "Paving the way towards Human-Centric AI", the 24th edition of ECAI will be held in Santiago de Compostela, a UNESCO's World Heritage City which is the destination of unique Routes that cross all Europe since the Middle Ages. The conference dates are 10-12 June 2020, with the workshops taking place on 8-9 June. Save these dates!
The Program Committee of the 24th European Conference on Artificial Intelligence (ECAI 2020) invites the submission of papers for the technical programme of the Conference. High-quality original submissions are welcome from research results and applications of all areas of AI. The following list of topics is indicative; other topics are welcome.
- Agent-based and Multi-agent Systems (MAS)
- Computational Intelligence (CI)
- Constraints and Satisfiability (CS)
- Games and Virtual Environments (GAME)
- Heuristic Search (HEU)
- Human Aspects in AI (HAI)
- Information Retrieval and Filtering (IRF)
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning (KRR)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Multidisciplinary Topics and Applications (MULT)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Planning and Scheduling (PLAN)
- Robotics (ROB)
- Safe, Explainable, and Trustworthy AI (XAI)
- Semantic Technologies (SEM)
- Uncertainty in AI (UAI)
- Vision (VIS)
The Call for Papers is available at http://ecai2020.eu/call-for-papers/mainconference/
WORKSHOPS, TUTORIALS AND OTHER EVENTS:
In addition to its full programme of technical papers, ECAI2020 will feature many AI-related events for researchers, students and all attendants who are interested on contemporary AI. Separate calls have been issued for:
- Workshop proposals http://ecai2020.eu/call-for-papers/workshops/
- Tutorial proposals http://ecai2020.eu/call-for-papers/tutorials/
- PAIS 2020, the Prestigious Applications of Intelligent Systems conference http://ecai2020.eu/call-for-papers/pais/
- STAIRS 2020, the 9th Starting AI Researcher Symposium http://ecai2020.eu/call-for-papers/stairs/
In addition, other AI-related events will be announced, specially addressing the role of AI in Europe (and vice-versa) with special focus on the Conference general theme. Among these, The Frontiers in AI track sessions, the Lab To Market event, the Women in AI Breakfast and the EU Challenges forum.
Futhermore, ECAI2020 will have a special focus on Starting Researchers, who will be able to participate in an specific program including the Doctoral Consortium, the Three Minutes Thesis Competition, the Lunch with an EurAI Fellow and the Job Fair.
SOME IMPORTANT DATES:
- ECAI2020 Abstract submission: November 15, 2019
- ECAI2020 Paper submission: November 19, 2019
- ECAI2020 Notification of acceptance/rejection: January 15, 2020
- WORKSHOP Proposal submission: October 30, 2019
- WORKSHOP Proposal notification: November 28, 2019
- TUTORIAL Proposal Submission: February 20, 2020
- TUTORIAL Acceptance Notification: March 20, 2020
- PAIS Abstract submission: November 21, 2019
- PAIS Paper submission: November 26, 2019
- PAIS Notification of acceptance/rejection: January 20, 2020
The Conference is hosted by the European Association for Artificial Intelligence (EurAI) and the Spanish AI Society (AEPIA).
ECAI 2020 is organized by the Intelligent Systems Group (GSI) and the Research Centre in Intelligent Technologies (CiTIUS), University of Santiago de Compostela.
SYNERGIES WITH OTHER CONFERENCES:
ECAI 2020 is coordinating with AAMAS 2020 and ICAPS 2020 to exploit synergies. Details will be announced very soon at the Website.
CONTACT AND UPDATES:
Updates will be regularly published at the Conference Website: www.ecai2020.eu
Follow us in Twitter @ECAI2020